Robin Uthappa Hopes To Play In The 2015 World Cup

Advertisement
Robin Uthappa
Cricbuzz: Having had a poor run in the as of late closed India A group's voyage through Australia where he neglected to make an imprint, tossed opener Robin Uthappa is currently looking at the Ranji Trophy to present his defense for a compartment in the Indian squad for the one year from now's World Cup squad.

I am as cheerful much the same as any other person would be. I think my chances are on a par with anyone. I am anticipating each approaching competitions particularly Ranji Trophy to showcase my ability and secure a billet in the Indian World Cup squad, Robin said.

Uthappa said he is certain of securing a compartment in the World squad considering his superb show in last couple of years where he scored huge amounts of runs added to his repertoire in residential one-day cricket.

Uthappa additionally had an astounding run in 2014 Indian Premier League, scoring 660 runs, which was the most runs scored by an Indian batsman in a solitary release of the competition.

"I can make a rebound with solid execution. I can accept my determination by giving my best, which I have been accomplishing for the last two residential seasons," he included.

"I can make a rebound with solid execution. I can accept my choice by giving my best, which I have been accomplishing for the last two household seasons," he included.

Robin played T20 International for India against South Africa in Johannes burg in 2012.
Advertisement

Disclaimer: Gambar, artikel ataupun video yang ada di web ini terkadang berasal dari berbagai sumber media lain. Hak Cipta sepenuhnya dipegang oleh sumber tersebut. Jika ada masalah terkait hal ini, Anda dapat menghubungi kami disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments